Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yes.

I just realised that I buy so much stuff when I'm left alone with money. Yet I still regret nothing. Buying cute things makes me happy, no matter how fleeting that feeling lasts.



Peter Alexander shorts I bought for Object A, but decided to keep for myself because of reasons. Sorry Object A 
Typo books for Uni which are now tattered and vandalised 

Cute things from Typo. I was seduced by the relatively cheap prices and overall awesomeness of them all. Tissues from IKEA. 


Contacts from Honeycolor.
I haven't opened the violet one as of yet. But I'm pretty psyched by the enlargement of the brown lens which makes me look like Treebeard ('cause you know, he has pretty eyes) 



Shirt from Matthew Gray Gubler! Limited edition one for Valentines Day. Almost teared with appreciation when I saw the postcard inside. 
My dream catcher I got for 3 big bucks at my local everything shop
Bought a heart cactus for myself because I can.
Unfortunately I accidentally killed it within 4 days. I don't know how though??
R.I.P. Mr. Cactus

Bought a padlock for my uni locker (which I filled with war food for the hard times that will follow). It's sad because I unnecessarily ate already almost half my food because I can.  

Heels from Kasui
Vintage jumper I wear when I'm sad.
Left to right: Polo shirt, op-shop shirt from Summer Hill, Sprit white simple shirt, New Gods band shirt
Sovereign from Vanuatu Object Jay got for me
Thinkgeek stuff.
My current obsession is the unicorn meat. I stashed it in my locker filled with war food in the hope that when friends go in there in search for food, they'll see it and freak. Hah! 4 points for you Unicorn meat, you go Unicorn meat.



See what I did there? A rainbow unicorn and Jake...? Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good.
Cotton On Body socks
The beginnings of a serious CD collection starts here. Lets see how many I'll have by the end of the year. 
My beloved ring that I had for a grand total of 2 days before losing it whilst on a bike ride around town :(
$150, 9ct and with diamond stones. GONE. 
This solid smelly thingy from the asian supermarket in Town Hall. It smells kinda funny, like old people who farted but unsuccessfully tried to cover it up with their lactose-free fruit thick-shake.
Some awesome comics I picked up from Kingscomics and Kinokunyia. 
Okay, if you survived this far done then I applaud you. Also I like you.

Alright, seriously need to start uni work. I've procrastinated enough. International Studies, here I come!

Haein.

No comments:

Post a Comment