Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mini-Japan








Hello!
So a couple of days ago, my lovely friend Ellen (henceforth called Tree Princess or TP for short) and I went on a mini expedition to explore the Japanese sub-culture in Sydney. TP, who just freshly arrived back to good ol' Straya after a year in Japan has been missing it's culture like cray cray! So we went ahead and explored the caverns of Kinokunyia (Japanese bookstore that is fudging radically awesome), retrieved some treasures within the confines of a Japanese grocery store and finally dined at a Japanese restaurant. Alas! The Japanese spell was broken with a stop at Starbucks where I drank (with relish might I add) my cup of glory (iced green tea latte).

The day was well spent, me thinks. Sometimes it's nicer for a toned down, chillaxed sort of day, especially if you're spending it with someone you cherish.

Haein
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment