Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wish List

KarmaLoop beanie
KarmaLoop beanie

KarmaLoop beanie
KarmaLoop beanie

Valley Eyewear sunnies


Windsor Smith sandals

Windsor Smith socks

Ebay hippo onesie

Nastygal boyfriend jeans

Diana Mini Camera

Buttiful picture that a Diana Mini can take

The White Pepper dress

Etsy Tardis bag 

my beau MGG

candy hair I want for myself

Spirit Halloween Mary-Jane platforms

Toddland Pen Ward Adventure Time sweater
*Dies
I seriously need everything here. It's like my life will never be complete unless I have everything here.
Weh but I need to save to go to Germany in 2015!!
I spent a good 3 hours just drooling over things on the internet when I should probably be doing Uni work.
Am I a shopaholic? I don't know. I just really like stuff. Stuff makes me happy. It's because of stuff I need to be successful in life so future Haein can have more stuff.

Need to sleep. How it it already 12.30am?
Guten Nacht!

Haein.

No comments:

Post a Comment